- Offers the brightest green laser allowed by Law. Non-handheld class 3R laser product, < 5Mw power output. Wavelength: 510-535nm
- Ultra lightweight and compact size: 1.79"L x 1.06"W x .85"H
- Fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles and shotguns. The laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Picatinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail
- Proprietary mounting design provides two spring loaded pilar to push to rail slot for rock solid zero movement
- Operates with one CR1/3N batteries(included). Battery life : 1 hours. The unit is quickly and easily, user-installed in moments and can be painlessly transferred from firearm to firearm
- Controlled by ambidextrous switch. It offers two modes: constant-on and strobe. This allows the user to easily set their mode based on personal need or preference
- Weight: 1.13oz (battery included)
About Ade Advanced Optics
Ade Advanced Optics first made its appearance in the firearms accessory industry by doing private label production for several major manufacturers and retailers. During this period, Ade Advanced Optics began receiving requests from numerous customers for access to the affordable, high quality products that Ade Advanced Optics was capable of producing. By soliciting feedback from both clients and end users, Ade Advanced Optics was able to overcome the challenges a new company often faces when entering a global market and industry, especially one as competitive as the shooting, hunting, and outdoors industry. Ade Advanced Optics is an Oregon company located in Oregon City. Oregon
We promise our best quality and the lowest price for our customers, you can return anything in "resell-able"condition within 45 days for refund. If you received defective item or anything not as described, we will ship a new one with a prepaid return label.
Our goal is to place a profit margin of $1 ~ $3 per item and sell in volume. As such, the more you save the more we make. While the others are selling 1 item, we are selling 10 ~ 20 items due to our price reduction.