- Brand new Ade Advanced Optics new laser Flashlight sight just released in July 2017
- Model: ALCB-2
- Offers the brightest green laser allowed by Law. Non-handheld class 3R laser product, < 5Mw power output.
- Features CREE LED Flashlight with parabola Reflex cup for maximum brightness and visibility
- Ultra lightweight and compact size: 1.25"L x 1.35"W x .1.75"H
- Fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles and shotguns. The laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Picatinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail
- Smooth metal alloy switches, insures long life and durability. Unique switch design prevents short circuits and malfunctions
- Light weight, high performance DuPont polymer material.
- Controlled by ambidextrous switch. It offers two modes: constant-on and strobe. This allows the user to easily set their mode based on personal need or preference
- Operates with a single CR2 battery(included)
- Weight: 2.3oz (battery included)
About Ade Advanced Optics
Ade Advanced Optics first made its appearance in the firearms accessory industry by doing private label production for several major manufacturers and retailers. During this period, Ade Advanced Optics began receiving requests from numerous customers for access to the affordable, high quality products that Ade Advanced Optics was capable of producing. By soliciting feedback from both clients and end users, Ade Advanced Optics was able to overcome the challenges a new company often faces when entering a global market and industry, especially one as competitive as the shooting, hunting, and outdoors industry. Ade Advanced Optics is an Oregon company located in Oregon City. Oregon