Manufacturer part # LS003G
The Ade Advanced Optics Green Laser Flashlight Combo features a 200 lumen intense bright light and 5mW high power green laser sight intergraded into one compact unit. The with a built-in quick release attaches by a weaver/picatinny mount. A multiple function modes allow you to use just the flashlight, just the laser or both at the same time. The green laser features windage and elevation adjustments for precision targeting. approximately Battery run time: 2.5 hours Net Weight: 3.6 oz (without battery)
- Designed to quickly attach/ detach from standard size handgun/rifle with weaver/picatinny rail
- The light component, which reaches a peak of 220 Lumens is made of C4 CREE LED, making it virtually impervious to shock with over 50,000 hours of run time
- Three different target acquisition methods: 200 Lumen flashlight, laser, and flashlight and laser together.
- Easy Toggle switches
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- Light weight Aircraft Grade Aluminum and Solid Steel Construction.
- Operates with 2x CR123 battery(included)
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention
- PX4 water-resistant
- Green laser meets FDA safety standards
About Ade Advanced Optics
Ade Advanced Optics first made its appearance in the firearms accessory industry by doing private label production for several major manufacturers and retailers. During this period, Ade Advanced Optics began receiving requests from numerous customers for access to the affordable, high quality products that Ade Advanced Optics was capable of producing. By soliciting feedback from both clients and end users, Ade Advanced Optics was able to overcome the challenges a new company often faces when entering a global market and industry, especially one as competitive as the shooting, hunting, and outdoors industry. Ade Advanced Optics is an Oregon company located in Oregon City. Oregon